Show your child what musical instrument makes what sound, what is the correct pronunciation of its name, how to say its name in foreign language, how to write the name.
Simplicity is the key to a successful app for children. Touch the musical instrument to see its magnified image and hear its voice, name and written form. Touch the arrow or swipe your finger to get to next or previous page with more musical instruments. Run simple slideshow for the youngest where no children cooperation is needed.
Special selection of basic instruments
- Basic Photo (photos of 18 different musical instruments)
- Basic Cartoon (the same instruments portrayed in cartoon form)
- String Instruments (photos of 17 different musical instruments)
- Wind Instruments (photos of 15 different musical instruments)
- Other Instruments (photos of 24 different musical instruments)
Sounds of musical instruments
- You can turn off the sounds and listen just to verbal description.
- Hear name of musical instrument in American English, British English, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Norwegian, Danish, French, Italian, Japanese or Korean.
- Your child can even hear the name of instrument pronounced in two or three languages.
- You can also turn off the verbal description completely and listen just to sounds of instruments.
- See name of musical instrument under the image in your preferred language or in more languages simultaneously.
- You can also turn off the text description completely.
Simple slideshow feature for the youngest.
Different thumbnails count for page
- You can configure to have 4 larger or 9 smaller images on every page.
Automatic horizontal or vertical adjustment (i.e. works both in landscape and portrait orientation).
Bright colorful images.
No internet connection required.
Musical instruments in game:
Accordion, Baglama, Bagpipes, Balalaika, Banjo, Bass guitar, Bassoon, Bongo, Castanets, Celesta, Cello, Cimbalom, Clarinet, Clavichord, Congas, Cornet, Crumhorn, Cymbals, Didgeridoo, Double bass, Drum, Drums, Electric guitar, Electronic drums, Flute, French horn, Fujara, Gong, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Lute, Lyre, Mandolin, Maracas, Marimba, Music box, Oboe, Panpipe, Piano, Piccolo, Saxophone, Sitar, Tambourine, Tambura, Timpani, Triangle, Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba, Ukulele, Vibraphone, Viola, Violin, Whistle, Xylophone.
|See more on Facebook||Follow @BabyKidsZone|