Show your child what animal makes what sound, what is the correct pronunciation of its name, how to say its name in foreign language, how to write the name.
The app opens right to the activity, without a main menu. Touch the animal to see its magnified image and hear its voice, name and written form. Touch the arrow or swipe your finger to get to next or previous page with more animals. Run simple slideshow for the youngest where no children cooperation is needed.
4 different categories
- Animals Basic (photos of 36 different animals)
- Cartoon Animals Basic (the same animals portrayed in cartoon form)
- Animals Extended (photos of 48 different animals - less common)
- Cartoon Animals Extended (the same animals portrayed in cartoon form)
Sounds of animals
- You can turn off the sounds and listen just to verbal description.
- Listen to name of animal in in American English, British English, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Norwegian, Danish, French, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese or Korean.
- Your child can even hear the name of animal pronounced in two languages.
- You can also turn off the verbal description completely and listen just to sounds of animals.
- See name of animal under the image in your preferred language or in two languages simultaneously.
- You can also turn off the text description completely.
Simple slideshow feature for the youngest
Different thumbnails count for page
- You can configure to have 4 larger or 9 smaller images on every page.
Automatic horizontal or vertical adjustment (i.e. works both in landscape and portrait orientation)
HD photos and sounds.
Bright, colorful images.
No internet connection required.
Animals in game:
Addax, Alligator, Alpaca, Anaconda, Anteater, Antelope, Armadillo, Baboon, Bandicoot, Bird of Paradise, Black Mamba, Buffalo, Camel, Cassowary, Cobra, Colobus Monkey, Crocodile, Crowned Crane, Dingo, Dragonfly, Echidna, Elephant, Elephant Beetle, Emu, Fennec, Flamingo, Frilled Lizard, Frog, Gibbon, Giraffe, Glider, Gnu, Gorilla, Guanaco, Guinea Fowl, Hippo, Hyena, Cheetah, Chimpanzee, Iguana, Impala, Indris, Jackal, Jaguar, Jerboa, Kangaroo, Koala, Kudu, Lama, Lemur, Lion, Lioness, Lyrebird, Marabou, Meerkat, Moloch, Napu, Numbat, Okapi, Opossum, Oryx, Ostrich, Panda, Pangolin, Panther, Parrot, Quoll, Red Panda, Rhino, Tamarin, Tasmanian Devil, Tiger, Toucan, Tree Frog, Turtle, Varan, Viper, Vulture, Wanderoo, Warthog, Wombat, Zebra, Zebu.